英語酒店對話
① 求英語預訂酒店對話
a:This is ***resturant.Can I help you?
b:i want to order a room.
a:WHICH size of the room do you want?
b: the best.
a:300 yuan a night.
b:Ok,i'll order one.
a:the number of the room is 123.
it's the key of the room,please show your Id card.
(wait)
b:thank you.
a:you're welcome.I hope you will have a good trip.
純手工來
我自自編的
Maybe 有一些錯誤
但語法 拼寫應該沒錯。
② 入住酒店英語對話
Guest: Hello, I』d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住貴酒店。
Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 當然可以,能把姓名給我嗎?
Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。
Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房嗎?
Guest: Yes, I am. That』s right. 是的沒錯,是明天退房。
Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要喚醒服務嗎?
Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,請在早上6.30喚醒我。
Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房間號碼是五層的502房間。早餐是早晨6.30到9點。祝您入住愉快。
Guest: Thank you.謝謝你。
③ 酒店英語對話
a. Hello. What can I do for you?
b. Hello. Can book a room for 2 persons on 1st Octorber?
a. Let me check it for you. Please wait for a moment.
b. Sure, no problem.
....
a. I'm sorry. There is no room available on that day.
b. Is there any on the next day?
a. I'm afraid not. All rooms are booked out from 1st to 5th October.
b. Ok. I will try another hotel. Thanks
a. You are welcome. Bye.
B. Bye.
④ 英語情景對話 訂酒店
A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?
你好,這里是泉城大酒店,請問您需要什麼服務
B Yes, I'd like to book a room.
我需要預訂一間房
A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?
我們酒店有不同類型的房間,您需要哪種房間呢?
B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introction,please?
我不是很確定,你能不能給我做一下簡單的介紹?
A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.
好的,我們酒店提供標准單人間和標准雙人間,除此之外還有對貴賓的特殊套房
B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?
謝謝,我想預定一間單人標准間,最好是介於4樓到7樓之間的。嗯,我需要你們的工作人員在我到達九點前打開窗戶並打掃房間,可以嗎?http://onlineyy.lofter.com/post/1b9ea8_579dd8
⑤ 酒店包房預訂的英語對話
他將呆在那裡住一個星期。他向接待員要求一個豪華套房。
A: Hello ,this is the the Grand View Hotel. what can I do for you? 您好,這里是深圳景軒酒店,很樂意為您服務。
B: I』d like to make a reservation in your hotel. 我想在你的酒店預定房間。 A: Sure. Whats your expected date of arrival? 當然可以。您什麼時候來? I』ll arrive the day after tomorrow. 後天到。
A: How many rooms would you like? 您要幾間房?
B: One single room. Whats the rate? 一間單人房。什麼價格? A:The rate of the rooms varies from 80 yuan to 8000 yuan. You can choose whatever you like. 房間價格不等,從80元到8000元,任你選擇。 B:I'd like to book a deluxe room. 我想訂一間豪華的房間。
A: I』ll check. There is just one left. The apartment rents for 3000yuan a night.
我查一下,正好還有一間。這套房間每晚租金每晚為3000元。 B: OK. I』ll book this one. 那好,我就定這間吧。
A:Yes,sure。 How many nights wil you be staying? 你要住幾天? B: seven nights. 七個晚上。
A:OK. May I have your name? 好的,請問您的名字? B:Johnson.
A:ok,welcome to China.
⑥ 飯店吃飯的英語對話
餐廳英語情景對話
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I』d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要來點谷類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉鬆脆一點。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that』s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don』t.
沒有。
A: I』m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鍾才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We』ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
當然可以。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?
A: We』ll try to arrange it but I can』t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That』s fine.
我們明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經准備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您。
A: What』s good today?
今天有什麼好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried ck.
我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don』t want that. Well, perhaps we』ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳。
C: George. Let』s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
A: No, it』s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的「美國運通信用卡」帳號。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
B: Yes, that』s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
還有什麼嗎,先生?
B: No, that』s all.
沒有了,謝謝。
(Later)
稍後
A: Good morning, sir. I』ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
請放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪種果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I』ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I』m starving. I』d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I』ve heard.
我聽說這兩種都很辣。
B: That』s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。
A: They might be too hot for me.
對我來說可能太辣了點。
B: Then there』s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There』s the Beijing roast ck.
有北京烤鴨啊。
A: Oh, yes. I』ve heard a lot about it. I』d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。
A: Is it near here?
離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠。乘計程車15分鍾能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給計程車司機看。
A: That』s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多謝多謝。
B: You』re welcome.
不客氣。
A是你,B是外國人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
歡迎光臨。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
讓我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待處就在前面。
A:After you, please.
你先請。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香煙?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一樓有個商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以買到紀念品嗎?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有個櫃台出售各種各樣的紀念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想嘗嘗中國菜。
回答者: richoo - 四級 2009-1-15 20:33
上網收一下啊,
要多講,收集到對話如果不多練也不行的。
找個夥伴做partner一起練最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四級 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英語口語會話必備手冊
一.概述
在酒店裡所使用的英語會話,基本上是屬於商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節。正式英語通常會讓人誤解為極艱深的英語,其實,只要套用一定格式的句子和單詞,就可以了。例如:
非正式英語 正式英語
What』s your name? May I have your name?
您貴姓? 請問您貴姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶嗎? 請問您想喝茶嗎?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
這邊請。 請您往這邊走好嗎?
* 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用。
* 別說「I don』t know.」回答「不知道」是非常不禮貌的說法。
可以說「just a moment, please. I』ll check that for you.」 (請稍候,我來幫您確認),然後請有能力處理的人前來協助。
* 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.
在招呼客人時,最好說「Excuse me, Sir(Ms)」, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至於稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.
* 正視對方的眼睛,以顯示出你的信心和誠意。但必須注意,注視對方的眼睛,並不是無理地盯著對方看。
* 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言。但是使用手勢時要特別小心,因為對於不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同。
⑦ 關於酒店預訂方面的英語對話有哪些
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想訂一個雙人房間。
2.What's the price difference ?兩種房間的價格有什麼不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,內one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一間雙人房朝陽面的每晚140美元,容背陰面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我還是要陽面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
⑧ 介紹幾個酒店裡常用的英語對話(專業點的)
Dialogue A (酒店對話英語大全之一)
A: Good morning,sir.Can I help you?
B:Good morning! I have a reservation for a single room with a bath here.
A: May I have your name,sir, please?
B:Bradley,John Bradley.
A:Just a moment,sir, while I look through our list.Yes,we do have a reservation for you,Mr. Bradley.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?
B:Yes.Can I borrow your pen for a minute,please?
A:Sure.Here you are.
B:What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
A: You can just skip that. I』ll put in the room number for you later on.
B:(After he has completed the form) Here you are.I think I』ve filled in everything correctly.
A: Let me see…name, address, nationality,for war ding address, passport number, place of issue, signature and date of departure.Oh,here,sir.Your forgot to put in the date of your departure. Here let me fill it in for you.You are leaving on…?
B:October 24.
A:Now everything』s in order.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420. It is on the14th floor and the daily rate is$90.Here is your key card with all the information on your booking, the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations on it.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.You also need to show it when you collect your key from the Information Desk.
B: OK.I』ll take good care of it.
A: And now if you are ready,Mr.Bradley, I』ll call the bell-boy and he』ll take you to your room.
B: Yes, I』m ready.Thank you.
A:I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
B:I』ll try.
Dialogue B(酒店對話英語大全之二)
A:Good morning!Can I help you?
B:Good morning! I』m Mr.Doug lass in room 1208. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.This makes it necessary for me to stay on here for another day.I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.
A: I』ll take a look at the hotel』s booking situation. Yes, sir,I』m glad that we』ll be able to accept your extension re-quest.But I』m afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.You see,we have already let your room to another gentle-man.Is that acceptable to you?
B: Yes, that』s no problem at all.
A: Let me see… room 1111 Will be vacant. How about room1111?
B:That is fine.
A:When would you like to move tomorrow?
B: I don』t know.
A:The new occupant will be checking in a little after twelve.
B: That means I have to move out before 12. Let me see. I』ll be leaving for the negotiation at 9∶30 tomorrow morning and I will not be returning to the hotel until sometime in the afternoon. So I』m going to have to do it before I go to the negotiation.Well,I think I will move at 9o』clock.
A: Good.I will send a bellboy to your room and help youwith your luggage at 9 o』clock. And please remember to bring your key card to the reception desk when you pass it tomorrow so that I can change the room number on it.
B:I will.Thank you very much.
A:Goodbye.
B:Goodbye.
⑨ 酒店英語對話 翻譯
1、If you want to change your room reservation, please advise your change request travel agents, hotel receipt when I sent the changes to a single travel agency, we can make changes to your reservation. The inconvenience caused to you, please forgive me.
2、Sorry, because today is a holiday, certain people (sector), today a rest (no office or no one at work), you can call again Monday to consult this do?
3、When you check, you have the virtue of room cards to colleagues in the Department of Protocol obtained free of charge shuttle bus to the trade fair pavilion ticket 2.
4、I am sorry no help on your busy, I hope that the next have the opportunity to serve you.
5、I am sorry I did not understand what you want (or I am unable to answer your questions), is your call forwarding to the Assistant Manager and let him communicate with you please?