英語郵件常用
⑴ 電子郵件里的常用英語單詞
1. Greeting message 祝福
Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。
How are you? 你好嗎?
How is the project going on? 項目進行順利嗎?
2. Initiate a meeting 發起會議
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.
我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有沒有空?
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.
今天下午我建議我們就A項目的發展計劃開會討論一下。
We』d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.
十月三十號(周三),老時間,開會。
Let』s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
下周一鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.
我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX項目的情況。
3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨詢信息/反饋/建議
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.
如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯系。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schele.
謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.
期待您的反饋建議!
What is your opinion on the schele and next steps we proposed?
你對計劃方面有什麼想法?下一步我們應該怎麼做?
What do you think about this?
這個你怎麼想?
Feel free to give your comments.
請隨意提出您的建議。
Any question, please don』t hesitate to let me know.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。
Any question, please let me know.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。
Please contact me if you have any questions.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。
Please let me know if you have any question on this.
有任何問題,歡迎和我聯系。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
歡迎您的評論和建議!
Please let me know what you think?
歡迎您的評論和建議!
Do you have any idea about this?
對於這個您有什麼建議嗎?
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user』s behavior.
您若是能夠就用戶行為方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。
4. Give feedback 意見反饋
Please see comments below.
請看下面的評論。
My answers are in blue below.
我的回答已標藍。
I add some comments to the document for your reference.
我就文檔添加了一些備注,僅供參考。
5. Attachment 附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了評估報告供您閱讀。
Attached please find today』s meeting notes.
今天的會議記錄在附件里。
Attach is the design document, please review it.
設計文檔在附件里,請評閱。
For other known issues related to indivial features, please see attached release notes.
其他個人特徵方面的信息請見附件。
6. Point listing 列表
Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2…….
今天我們要完成的任務:1…….2…….
Some known issues in this release:1…….2…….
聲明中涉及的一些問題:1…….2…….
Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2…….
我們閱讀了最新的供應鏈管理政策,做出如下考慮:1…….2…….
Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2…….
以下是對你們團隊的一些問題:1…….2…….
The current status is as following: 1……
2……
目前數據如下: 1……
2……
Some items need your attention:1…….2…….
以下方面需提請注意:1…….2…….
7. Raise question 提出問題
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX
我對XX-XXX報告有一些疑問。
For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…
就ABC協議,我有以下幾個問題:……
8. Proposal 提議
For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…
關於平台啟動的下一步計劃,我有一個提議……
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.
我建議我們就一周項目開一個電話會議。
Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……
Achievo團隊建議應對突出問題採用A辦法。
9. Thanks note 感謝信
Thank you so much for the cooperation感謝你的合作!
Thanks for the information
謝謝您提供的信息!
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.
對如此緊急的項目您做出的努力我表示十分感謝。
Thanks for your attention!
謝謝關心!
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.
我們對您的協助表示感謝。
Really appreciate your help!
非常感謝您的幫助!
10. Apology 道歉
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!
對造成的誤解我真誠道歉!
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.
很抱歉現在才進行詢問,但是我們需要盡快核實執行信息。/via
⑵ 英語信件的格式(最好帶有範文)
下面的範文有些行是在右邊的,但是因為在這里發的話所有行都變成了左對齊,所以你根據下面所講述的格式自己調整一下吧
英文書信的格式
1、 信頭(Heading)
指發信人的姓名(單位名稱)、地址和日期,一般寫在信紙的右上角。一般公函或商業信函的信紙上都印有單位或公司的名稱、地址、電話號碼等,因此就只需在信頭下面的右邊寫上寫信日期就可以了。 英文地址的寫法與中文完全不同,地址的名稱按從小到大的順序:第一行寫門牌號碼和街名;第二行寫縣、市、省、州、郵編、國名;然後再寫日期。標點符號一般在每一行的末尾都不用,但在每一行的之間,該用的還要用,例如在寫日期的時候。
2、 日期的寫法:
如:1997年7月30日,英文為:July 30,1997(最為普遍); July 30th,1997;
30th July,1997等。1997不可寫成97。
3、 信內地址(Inside Address):
在一般的社交信中,信內收信人的地址通常省略,但是在公務信函中不能。將收信人的姓名、地址等寫在信頭日期下方的左角上,要求與對信頭的要求一樣,不必再寫日期。
4、 稱呼(Salutation):
是寫信人對收信人的稱呼用語。位置在信內地址下方一、二行的地方,從該行的頂格寫起,在稱呼後面一般用逗號(英國式),也可以用冒號(美國式)。
(1)寫給親人、親戚和關系密切的朋友時,用Dear或My dear再加上表示親屬關系的稱呼或直稱其名(這里指名字,不是姓氏)。例如:My dear father,Dear Tom等。
(2)寫給公務上的信函用Dear Madam,Dear Sir或Gentleman(Gentlemen)。注意:Dear純屬公務上往來的客氣形式。Gentlemen總是以復數形式出現,前不加Dear,是Dear Sir的復數形式。
(3)寫給收信人的信,也可用頭銜、職位、職稱、學位等再加姓氏或姓氏和名字。例如:Dear Prof. Tim Scales, Dear Dr. John Smith。
5、 正文(Body of the Letter):
位置在下面稱呼語隔一行,是信的核心部分。因此要求正文層次分明、簡單易懂。和中文信不
同的是,正文中一般不用Hello!(你好!)正文有縮進式和齊頭式兩種。每段書信第一行的第一個字母稍微向右縮進些,通常以五個字母為宜,每段第二行從左面頂格寫起,這就是縮進式。但美國人寫信各段落往往不用縮進式,用齊頭式,即每一行都從左面頂格寫起。商務信件大都採用齊頭式的寫法。
6、 結束語(Complimentary Close):
在正文下面的一、二行處,從信紙的中間偏右處開始,第一個詞開頭要大寫,句末用逗號。不同的對象,結束語的寫法也不同。
(1)寫給家人、親戚,用Your loving grandfather,Lovingly yours,Lovingly等;
(2)寫給熟人、朋友,用Yours cordially,Yours affectionately等;
(3)寫業務信函用Truly yours(Yours truly),Faithfully yours(Yours faithfully)等;
(4)對上級、長輩用Yours obediently(Obediently yours),Yours respectfully(Respectfully yours)等。
7、 簽名(Signature) :
低於結束語一至二行,從信紙中間偏右的地方開始,在結束語的正下方,在簽完名字的下面還要有用打字機打出的名字,以便識別。職務、職稱可打在名字的下面。當然,寫給親朋好友的信,就不必再打了。
8、 附言(Postscript) :
一封信寫完了,突然又想起遺漏的事情,這時用P.S.表示,再寫上遺漏的話即可,要長話短說。通常在信末簽名下面幾行的左方,應於正文齊頭。
注意:在正式的信函中,應避免使用附言。
9、 附件(Enclosure) :
信件如果有附件,可在信紙的左下角,註上Encl:或Enc:
例如:Encl:2 photos(內附兩張照片)。如果福建附件不止一項,應寫成Encl:或Encs。
我們有時可看到在稱呼與正文之間有Re:或Subject:(事由)字樣。一般在信紙的中間,也可與「稱呼」對齊。還應在底下加橫線,以引起讀信人的注意,使收信人便於在讀信之前就可了解信中的主要內容。事由一般在公務信函中使用,也可以省略。
Flat 3, Building 3
41 Zhongyuan Road
Zhengzhou Textile Institute
Zhengzhou, 450007
China
February 25, 2005
Dear Zhang Li,
I'm sending you this short letter of thanks with a small present, which I hope you will like. Thank you very much for helping my father last Sunday, when he broke his legs on the stairs.
My father told me that he had fallen and hurt his leg badly. He could not get up or walk. Then you came to help him. You called a taxi for my father, and took him to the nearest hospital. When the doctor told you my father s leg was broken, you phoned me and told me what had happened. My father is already much better now. He will have to stay in hospital for another week, and then he can come home.
Once again, my parents and I want to express our gratitude for all you have done for our family. You are such a warm-hearted student.
Best wishes.
Yours truly,
MaHui
⑶ 發郵件常用到的英文句式都有哪些
發郵件常用到的英文句子如下所示
1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you…
我發郵件是想找你確認/詢問/想通知你 有關…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in….
我寫郵件來是為了跟進我們之前對…..營銷活動的決定
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…
關於我們今天在電話中的談話…
4. In my previous e-mail on …
在之前…(某年某月某日)所寫的郵件中提到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about…
在先前我所提到的關於…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…
如我在之前郵件中所提到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone…
如我們上次在電話中所說的…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting…
如我們在上次會議中所決定的…
9. As you requested…
根據貴方要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…
回復貴方4月1日的郵件,我方決定…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
這是對您今早發來的郵件的回復
12. As mentioned before, we deem this proct has strong unique selling points in some country.
如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在某國家有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答復你我們合約的一些待解決的議題
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I』m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了你關於這個主題的留言。我在想您你是否可以再詳盡的說明一下,也就是再提供多一點相關細節。
15. Please be advised/informed that…
請被告知…
16. Please note that…
請注意…
17. We would like to inform you that…
我們想要通知你…
18. I am convinced that…
我確信…
19. We agree with you on…
我們同意你在…的看法。
20. With effect from ……
從(某年某月末日)開始生效…
21. We will have a meeting scheled as noted below…
我們將舉行一個會議,會議時間表如下
22. Be assured that indivial statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
請確保個人信息不會外泄且只供內部使用
23. I am delighted to tell you that…
我很高興地告訴你…
24. We are pleased to learn that…
我們很高興得知…
25. We wish to notify you that…
我們希望通知你…
26. Congratulation on your…
恭喜您…
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我對這份提案沒異議
28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheled for xxx to xxx
我十分高興地通知你,我們已經同意您參加於 xxx-xxx 舉行的研討會。
29. We are sorry to inform you that…
我們很抱歉地通知您…
30. I』m afraid I have some bad news.
恐怕我今天要宣布一些不好的消息
31. There are a number of issues with our new system.
我們的新系統有些問題
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…
由於情況超出我們的控制…
33. I don』t feel too optimistic about…
我對…不太樂觀
34. It would be difficult for us to accept…
我們很難接受…
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiry on the subject, our view has not changed.
我不得不這么說,自從收到你關於這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變
36. We would be grateful if you could…
如果你可以…我們會很感激的。
37. I could appreciate it if you could…
如果你可以…我會很感激。
38. Would you please send us…?
你能否寄給我們…?
39. We need your help.
我們需要你的幫助。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我們希望您能將此信息傳達給你們的員工,非常感謝。
41. We look forward to your clarification.
我們期待你的澄清
42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
您若能立即關注此事,我們將非常感激
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.
如果您能從百忙中抽出時間,我希望能與您見面,請讓我知道您最適合的時間
44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
請讓我知道您對這件事情初步的想法
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?
請您回信如果您計劃參加?
46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.
請告知我們你是否同意這個方法
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?
請通知我這個計劃的進度?
48. If possible, I hope to receive a of your proposal when it is finished.
如果可能,當你完成提案,我希望你能發一份復本給我
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
如果能在下周一前收到您的答復,我將非常感激
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
希望您滿意,如果不滿意,請發郵件盡快通知我
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
請您在6月份前答復我上述問題好嗎?
52. May I have your reply by xxx, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在xxx前收到您的答復?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to…
如果你有需要,我們很樂意…
54. Please let me know if there』s anything I can do to help.
如果我有什麼可以幫得上忙的, 請告訴我
55.If there』s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.
對於這件事,如果還有什麼我能幫得上忙的地方,請隨時與我聯絡
56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.
如果關於此事你需要額外的建議,請讓我們知道,我們會試著看看這是否可行
57. I』m just writing to remind you of…
我只是寫信來提醒您…
58. May we remind you that…?
我們想要提醒您…
59. I am enclosing…
我附上…
60. Please find enclosed…
請查閱附件…
61. Attached hereto…
附件是關於…
62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
附上關於某某的最新資料…
63. Attached please find the draft proct plan for your review and comment.
附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審查及評價
64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
如果你有任何問題,請隨時與我聯系
65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.
希望我的說明對你有所幫助
66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.
請隨時與我聯系,我將持續地提供全程支持
67. Please let me know if this is suitable.
請讓我知道這是否恰當
68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
很期待能盡快見到你
69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
我們很期待能得到您的回復
70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進一步討論
71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.
我期待很快能收到你的回復
72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in e course.
期待在預期的時間收到你的反饋
73. I』ll keep you posted.
我會與你保持聯系
74. Please keep me informed on the matter.
請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展
75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact xxx at 000-0000.
有任何評價或建議,請撥打 000-0000 聯絡 xxx。
76. I would like to apologize for…
我想就…道歉…
77. I apologize for the delay in…
對於…的耽擱,我深感抱歉
78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
對於產生的任何不便,我們感到抱歉
79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
對於造成的不便,我深感抱歉
80. I』m sorry about last time.
上次的事我很抱歉
81. We apologize for not replying you earlier.
對於未能早一點回信給你,我們感到抱歉
82. I』m really sorry about this.
這件事,我真的很抱歉
83. Sorry, I』m late in replying to your e-mail dated Tuesday, 30th Sep.
抱歉,你在9月30日星期二發給我的郵件我回復得太遲了
84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn』t inconvenience you too much.
我們為耽擱道歉,希望這沒有給您帶來太多不便
85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.
希望不會為您造成太多麻煩
86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.
如果我的電話留言不夠清楚,我深感抱歉
87. Thank you for your help.
謝謝你的幫助
88. I appreciate very much that you…
我非常感激你…
89. I truly appreciate it.
我真的很感激
90. Thank you for your participation.
謝謝你的參與。
91. Thank you so much for inviting me.
非常感謝您的邀請
92. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.
恭喜各位並十分感謝各位所做的努力
93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.
很感激您的理解及合作
94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.
很感激您快速的答復
95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
再一次感謝大家的承諾及支持
96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.
謝謝你的投入/澄清/信息
97. Any comments will be much appreciated.
對於您提出的任何建議,我將深表感謝
98. Thank you very much for everything you』ve done for me.
謝謝你為我所做的一切
99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
我很感激你對這件事情的理解
100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.
請向有關的同仁傳達我的謝意,他們真的幹得很好