關於英語對話
A. 尋英語高手!!關於英語對話!
自己寫的,參考一下吧:
A;what's your favorite food? 你最喜歡什麼食物?
B:meat,a lot of meat. 肉,大量的肉。
A:I'm afraid that I have known the reason why you're so fat.
我恐怕知道你胖的原因了。
B:haha,I want to lose weight,but it's really hard to say no to the delicious meat.
哈哈,我確實想減肥啊,但是我是在拒絕不了那美味的肉肉。
A:too much food will be harmful to your body,a lot of illness come from it,just like high blood
pressure.you need to eat more vegetables and do more exercises!
吃太多肉的話會你身體會有很大的危害,很多病都是因為吃肉太多引起的,就像高血壓。你應該多吃些蔬菜類的食物,多做運動。
B:OK,my friend,I'll take your advice,but pls remember to call me out when you gather round to eat big pot,haha
好的,伙計,我接受你的建議,不過再聚餐吃火鍋的話可不要不叫上我啊。
B. 關於英語對話
Jim is buying tickets for a movie.)
M: May I have two tickets for Finding Nemo?
W: Ok. What time?
M: 2:30, please.
W: It's 60 yuan, please.
M: Sorry, we have student cards[1]. We can get discounts[2] with these, can't we?
W: Sure. That'll be 40 yuan, please.
M: Here is 50 yuan.
譯文:
買電影票
(吉姆在買電影票。)
M: 能給我兩張《海底總動員》的票嗎?
W: 好的。什麼時間的?
M: 麻煩給我兩點半的。
W: 請給我六十元。
M: 對不起,我們有學生證。可以給我們打折,是吧?
W: 當然。那請給我四十吧。
M: 給您五十。
C. 求一篇關於怎麼學英語的對話、要英語的、
(1).We study spoken English so as to make oral communications, so this order of importance of oral English study should be
followed: Fluency, Accuracy, and Appropriateness. That is to say, we have to pay more attention to practical communicating
ability instead of only laying emphasis on the grammatical correctness.
我們學習口語目的是為了與別人進行交流,所以英語口語中的幾個要素的重要次序應為: 流利 - 准確 - 恰當.
(2).Try to find some partners practicing oral English together and English corner is a good place as where we may exchange
English study experience, widen our sight and improve interest in English.
尋找學伴一起練習口語.英語角是個不錯的地方,在那我們不但可以練習口語,還可以交流英語學習經驗,開拓視野,提高英語學習興趣.
(3).If English partners are not easy to get, then we have to create an English environment ourselves by speaking English to
ourselves.
如果找不到學伴或參加英語角的機會很少,那麼也沒有關系,有很多種方法可以自己練習口語.比如通過自己對自己將英語來創造英語環境.可以
對自己描述所看到的景物,英語口述自己正在作的事情.
*(4).This method is very effective and easy to insist on--interpreting Chinese-English novels or books. First we read the
Chinese parts and then try to interpret them into English and then compare our interpretation with the original versions in
the novels or books so that we can find out the mistakes, shortcomings and progresses in our interpretation.
* 這種方法非常有效且很容易堅持---口譯漢英對照(或英漢對照)的小說或其它讀物.
D. 關於英語情景對話
A : so what do we need here?
B:I am not sure yet,maybe we should make a list of all the things needed.
A: COOL THEN
B:some vegetable,like carrots and spinach。。。oh and julie』s favorite tomatoes。
A: Yeah。。and fish,plus some beef,dont forget the organic food that mike wants。
B:alright,i『ve got that。what about some wine ?ive been dying to try it for a long time!
A: and since our dear respectful parents are away。。。hah we are so gonna do it。
B: I gotta call up more friends to come. we are gonna to make it large!
A : sure, we would have so much fun!
B: you bet !
E. 關於旅遊的英語對話4個人的
Travelling
A:你們喜歡旅遊嗎?
Do you like traveling?
B:當然!我很喜歡它!旅遊可以擴大我們的地理知識,文化習俗,文化和不同的地方和國家的生活方式。
Sure!I really like it!Travel can widen our knowledge of geography, the knowledge of customs, cultures and lifestyles of different places and countries.
C:通過旅遊我們可以交朋友、練外語。旅行是最好的消遣。我們可以享受各種食品,觀看美麗景色。 We can make friends and practice a foreign language through travelling. Travel is the best way of pastime. We can enjoy eating various foods and seeing beautiful sceneries['siːnəri] . D:那你們喜歡獨自出遊,還是隨旅行社組團出遊?
What is your choice? By oneself or traveling in a group organized by travel agencies['eɪdʒənsi] ? A:我喜歡獨自出行。對孤身一人的旅行者來說,最大的優點是自由。我完全可以隨心所欲地選擇旅行線路,規劃行程安排
I prefer by myself. For the single traveler, the greatest advantage is freedom .I am perfectly free to choose my plan and scheles.
C:你好勇敢!會不會很危險?
You are brave! It will be very dangerous?
A:不會的,我會和家人朋友保持聯系!我很享受這種自由。
No, I will keep in touch with friends and family。I really like this feel.
B:我選擇集體旅遊旅行。社會安排好一切。在旅行團內部,原來的陌生人一會兒就可成為朋友。
I will choose the group .travel agencies ['eɪdʒənsi]take care of everything. Within a group, people who used to be strangers soon become friends
D:我們從旅遊上得到很多。這是值得花時間。我想在期末後去旅遊,你們有什麼好主意嗎? We can benefit from travel in more than one way. It is worth spending the time. I want to have a travel after this exam. But I don』t know where to go. Do you have any good idea?
A:我去過很多地方都很漂亮。海南,是個美麗的城市,那兒有大海,溫暖的沙灘和微風,令人舒暢
I have ever been to many places for a visit. And some of them are really beautiful. HAINAN, which is a beautiful city. There is a beautiful sea there. The warm beach and breeze, which make me comfortable
B:那是我的夢想,我希望去但是總是沒有時間。Oh!that』s one of my dream!I have looked forward to go there for a long time but haven』t had a chance.
D:棒極了。我的長途旅行是廈門,以鼓浪嶼出名。本地人十分好客。旅遊增長了我的見識。 Wow!My long travelling is Xiamen, which famous for GULANGYU Island. And local people are
1/2頁
friendly to visitors.travel increases my experience and open my eyes.
A:我迫不及待想去旅遊了,讓我們一起去吧。
I can't wait for go to travel. Let』s go together.
眾人:好極了
Excellent!good idea!
B:我們去哪兒呢?
Where we go?
C:How about 陽朔? Which famous for the beautiful sceneries and delicious food .
B:我知道!有許多外國人在那兒。
I know. There are many foreigners there.
C:我好激動啊!
Oh, I am excited!
D:ok冷靜一下,我們怎麼去?坐汽車嗎?
Calm down man,How can we go there? By bus?
C:讓我想想……對!坐汽車去,直接到那。
Let me see……yeah,by bus.
B:我們住在哪兒呢?
Where should we live while traveling?
A:賓館。我會在網上預訂。我們可以節省很多錢,同時享受風景。
A hotel, I』ll order it in the Internet. We can save a lot of money and enjoy the landscape at the same time.
B:而且要交通方便。
And convenient transportation.
A:好的
OK!I』ll take it。
B:那麼我來找一些吃飯的場所吧,我知道我們都是吃貨。
I'll make a good food list; I know we all love it.
三人:好極了
Wonderful!
C:還需要帶什麼嗎?
Do we need to bring anything?
A:依我的經驗,我們需要帶上個人證件,錢,衣物,手機,充電器,雨傘等等。
In my experience, we need to take a personal certificate, money, clothes, mobile phone, charger, and umbrella and so on.
D:值得注意的是,旅遊可能存在危險,我們要小心出去時可能會被偷和騙。要注意啊。 It』s worth mentioning that travelling exist danger. We should be careful when we go out. May be cheated and stolen. Let』s pay attention.
A:好的。那麼就這么定了。
OK!It's settled!
F. 關於打電話的英語對話三十句
1、A:喂,亨利在嗎?
B:我就是,您哪位?
A:Hello.Is Henry in?/Hello.Is Henry there please?
B:This is Henry.Who's speaking?/Who's that speaking?/Who's calling?
2、打電話的人要找的人不在
A:打電話來的人
B:你 (接電話的人)
A:May I speak to Mr. Gates? 請問 Gates 先生在嗎?
B:He's not here right now. 他現在不在這里。
3、打電話的人問他要找的人在哪裡
A:打電話來的人
B:你 (接電話的人)
A:Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪裡嗎?
B:Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。
B:He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number?
他現在在上班。你要不要他的電話號碼?
4、A:喂,請大衛聽電話
B:請別掛斷。
A:Hello, I'd like to speak to David./
Hello, I'd like to talk to David./
Hello,get me David on the phone please./
Hello,David please./
Hello, would you ask David to step to the phone?
B: Don't hang up please.
5、 A:喂,是湯姆嗎?
B:對不起,他不在。
A:Hello.Is that Tom?/Is that you,Tom?
B:Sorry ,but he is out(not here at the moment).
6、(因自己忙等原因)請別人去接電話
A:Paul, can you answer the phone? I'm busy. Paul, 你能不能去接電話? 我在忙。
A:Can you get it, Paul? My hands are tied. Paul, 你能不能去接電話? 我現在不能接。
B:Yes, dear. 是的, 親愛的。
7、接到無人電話(就是打來了卻不說話的那種)
A:旁人
B:你 (接電話的人)
A:Who called? 誰打來的?
B:No one. He hung up on me. 沒人。他把電話掛了。
B:Wrong number, I guess. He hung up without saying a word. 打錯了, 我想。他一句話也沒說就把電話掛了。
8、電話打不通
A:旁人
B:你 (接電話的人)
A:Did it go through? (電話)打通了嗎?
The line was busy. 電話忙線。
I got the busy signals.. 電話忙線。
9、跟對方要求跟(打電話的人)剛剛已經通過話的人再講話
打電話來的人
你 (接電話的人)
Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something. 你能否請Daisy再來聽電話呢? 我忘了跟她講一件事。
Sure. I'll go get her. 當然! 我這就去叫她。
10、對方打錯電話
A:打電話來的人
B:你 (接電話的人)
A:Can I speak to Alexander Walker? 我可以和 Alexander Walker 說話嗎?
B:Alexander Walker? I'm sorry, but there's nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker? 抱歉, 這里沒這個人。
B:I'm sorry. I'm afraid you've got the wrong number. 抱歉, 恐怕你打錯電話了。
B:What number did you dial? 你打幾號?
11、電話沒人接(或錄音機)
A:旁人
B:你 (接電話的人)
A:Is he there? 他在嗎?
B:No one is there. 沒人在。
B:Nobody answered. 沒人接。
B:No. I got the answering machine. 沒有! 是錄音機。
12、對方希望留話, 怕聽錯了, 不想接受對方的留言
A:打電話來的人
B:你 (接電話的人)
A:May I leave a message? 我能否留個話?
B:You know what? My English is not that great, and I don't want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I'm sorry.
你知道嗎? 我的英文不是非常好, 我不想聽錯話。你介意稍後再打來嗎? 我很抱歉。
B:If you don't mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good.
如果你不介意的話, 能否請你再打一次, 然後在錄音機上留言?
我的英文不是很好。
13、打電話的人要找的人是別人, 請對方稍等
A:打電話來的人
B:你 (接電話的人)
A:Is Brandon there? Brandon 在嗎?
B:Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。請稍等。
B:Hold, please. 請稍等。
B:Hold on, please. 請稍等。
B:Let me see if he's here. Hang on. O.K.? 我看看他在不在。等一下, 好嗎?
14、接受對方留言時聽不清楚, 希望對方重復
A:打電話來的人
B:你 (接電話的人)
A:When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?
他回來後, 能不能讓他打 (206) 5551212 這個號碼給我?
B:Can you repeat again, please? 能不能請你再重復一次?
B:(Say) Again, please? 再說一次好嗎?
B:Pardon? 抱歉。(請再說一次)
B:Come again, please? 再說一次好嗎?
B:I'm sorry? 抱歉。(請再說一次)
15、A:能不能請傑克接電話?
B:請等一下,我去叫他.
A:Can I get Jack on the phone now?/
Could I speak to Jack,plese?/
Could i talk to Jack,please?/
Have I the pleasure of addressing Jack?/
May I have a word with Jack?
B:A moment please,/Hang on a moment please,/Hold on please,/Just a minute,
I'll fetch him up.
G. 求關於學習的英語對話
這個主題有三句.1. What is new your learning today? 2. I have a new class that I will watch TV for
composition. 3. That sounds
great!
H. 關於英語對話~~
Hi, how much do you want for this?
150RMB.
What! Don't you try to rip me off! I know
what this is worth. 40 RMB, tops.
No way! It cost me more than that. 120 RMB.
Come on! If you don't give a better price, I won't buy this from you.
110RMB. Take it or leave it.
I'll give you 55 RMB.
I can't do that. I have to make a living. Give me 100 RMB and it's yours.
That's still much too expensive.(starting to walk away)
Wait, wait! Ok, 85 RMB. Final price.
if that's the lowest you're willing to go. I'm leaving. I'll pay 65 RMB, final offer.
You drive a hard bargain. I'm losing money on this, but alright. I'll let you have it for 65.
Thanks a lot.
嘿,這東西你想賣多少錢?
150元人民幣.
什麼!別想宰我,我知道它值多少.頂多40塊.
不可能,原價都比這個多.120元.
別這樣!如果你不給我優惠點兒,我是不會從你這兒買的.
110元.隨便你買不買.
我給你55塊.
那可不行.我還得過日子呢.給我100塊這就是你的了.
還是太貴了.(准備離開)
等等!好吧.85塊.最後的價了.
如果這是你出的最低價,我只好走了.我最多給你65塊.
你侃價可真厲害.我可要虧本了,不過還是算了吧.你就給我65好啦.
謝謝.
I. 求一段關於學習英語對話 帶翻譯 急 急 急 急 急 急 急 急!!!!!!
自編的行嗎
A:Good morning,Bob!早上好啊鮑勃
B:Good morning,Alan。早上好,艾蘭
A:What's the wrong with you?You look so anxious!你怎麼了呀,你看起來很焦慮
B:Oh,I have a trouble in studing English。You see,the English exam is coming。But I don't know what to go over 。My English is so poor!奧,我在學習英語方面有麻煩了。你知道的,英語考試就要來了 但我不知道該復習什麼。我英語太差了
A:I can understand it 。Many students usually don't really study English and are lazy about it。This is wrong。It need the constant study and practice to have a good knowledge of good English。You really need improve your attitude to English,Bob。我理解。許多學生平時不認真學習英語,懶於應付。這是不對的。想掌握一手好英語需要連續的不斷的學習和練習。你真的需要改進你對英語的態度了。鮑勃
B:So,What I should do?My father will hit me to death if I can't pass the exam!那我該做什麼,如果我不及格的話我爸會打死我的!
A:You deserve it。You should take a note and listen to the teacher carefully。Then you should write down your question in class and turn to the teacher and classmates after class。And you need practice it as often as possible。 The more hard you study,the more gains you get。I『ll help you ,too。Let's make progress together。活該。你應該記筆記,認真聽老師講課。課上你要記下你的疑問,課後問老師和同學。而且你需要盡可能的經常去練習。你學習的越努力,你收獲的就越多。我也會幫你。讓我們一起進步吧。
B:Ok。No pains,no gains。好吧,沒有努力就沒有收獲。
J. 有關英語的對話
有時間到這里看看啊~~http://www.englishtranslation.cn/english-dialogue/list_11_7.html
下面給你一些~~
1、It』s Nice Meeting You. 很高興見到你。
A: Hi, Stone. I』d like to introce my friend, Lisa.嗨,石頭,我想介紹一下我的朋友,麗莎。
B: Hi, Lisa. It』s nice meeting you.嗨,麗莎,很高興認識你。
C: Nice meeting you, too, Stone.我也很高興認識你,石頭。
B: Lisa, you know, I』ve heard a lot about you.麗莎,你知道,我聽說過許多關於你的事情。
C:Really? I hope it』s not anything bad about me.真的嗎?希望不是關於我的壞事情
B: Not at all. You are very popular. Everything I』ve heard has been good!
根本不是。你很受歡迎。我聽到的都是關於你的好事情! A: Hello, let me introce myself. I』m your new neighbor. My name is Andy.你好。讓我自我介紹一下。我是你的新鄰居,安迪。
B: Hi, Andy. I』m Judy. It』s nice meeting you.你好,安迪,我叫朱迪,很高興認識你。
A: Nice meeting you, too.我也很高興認識你。
B: Come over and visit when you have time.有空過來聊聊天。
A: Thanks for the invitation. I will!謝謝邀請,我會的!
財富總結
介紹常用語
I』d like to introce my friend.我想介紹一下我的朋友。
It』s nice meeting you.很高興認識你。
Nice meeting you, too.我也很高興認識你。
I』ve heard a lot about you.我聽說過許多關於你的事情。/ 久仰大名。
Let me introce myself.讓我介紹一下自己。
瘋狂秘笈
要想全面突破對話,重要的不是囫圇吞棗地將一篇篇對話背下來,而是要睜大眼睛,將那些關鍵的句子、精彩的句子一一搜羅出來,反復操練直至脫口而出。這叫做「學一句頂十句」
2、 It』s My Pleasure. 這是我的榮幸。
A: Linda,it』s really late. Let』s call it a day.琳達,太晚了我們今天就做到這兒吧
B: Good idea. We can finish this project the first thing tomorrow morning.
好主意,我們明天早上第一件事就完成這個項目。
A: Sure thing. Do you want me to give you a ride home?當然。要我開車送你回家嗎?
B: That』s great. Thanks for the ride. I really appreciate it. You know my car is still in the shop.太好了,多謝你送我,我真的很感激。你知道我的車還在修。
A: Don』t mention it. It』s my pleasure.沒關系,這是我的榮幸。
B: It』s very nice of you.你真好。
A: Mike, these flowers are just gorgeous.邁克,這些花真是太漂亮了。
B: I』m glad you like them. Happy birthday!很高興你喜歡。生日快樂!
A: I can』t thank you enough. I』m really touched. I don』t know what to say.
真不知該怎麼謝你。我真的很感動,不知該說些什麼才好。
B: Forget it. It』s my pleasure. You mean a lot to me.
不用客氣。這是我的榮幸。你對我來說太重要了。
A: You』re the best!你是最好的!
口語要素
★ Let』s call it a day.我們今天就做到這兒吧。
★ You mean a lot to me.你對我來說太重要了。
超級短語 (the)first thing 早上第一件事;馬上,立刻
* We can finish the project the first thing tomorrow morning.
我們明天早上第一件事就完成這個項目。
舉一反三
* She makes tea for the boss the first thing at work every day.
她每天上班的第一件事就是給老闆沏好茶。
* Please call me first thing tomorrow morning. I can』t help you now.
現在我幫不了你,請你明天一早打電話來。
* I』ll call on you first thing I arrive.我一到就會立刻來拜訪你。
五星級形容詞gorgeous 華麗的,燦爛的,輝煌的;極好的,令人愉快的
* The fall is a gorgeous time in Beijing.秋天是北京的黃金季節。
A: Your wife is really gorgeous. I can』t take my eyes off her.
你的老婆太迷人了。真是讓人目不轉睛。
B: Yeah, well maybe you should try!是嗎?那你最好別看!
3、I』m Working on It. 我正在努力。
A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生聯繫上了沒有?
B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I』m working on it.還沒有,王先生。我正在聯系。
A: What seems to be the problem?是怎麼回事?
B: I just keep getting a busy signal.我打的時候老是占線。
A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep working on it. I really need an answer about the contract I sent him.也許是他的電話壞了。不管怎麼樣,繼續聯系吧。我確實想知道他對那份合同的回應。
B: All right, I』ll let you know when I get through.好的,接通了我就告訴你。
A: Peter, have you finished your English composition?彼得,你的英語作文寫完了嗎?
B: No. But I』m working on it.沒有。我正在寫。
A: Class starts in twenty minutes. You have to turn it in at the beginning of class today. 還有20分鍾就要上課了。你得今天上課前交作業!
B: I know. I know!我知道。我知道!
A: Do you think you can finish it on time?你覺得你能按時完成嗎?
B: Don』t worry. I』ll get it done very soon. I』m almost finished.
不用擔心。我馬上就寫完,差不多寫完了。
A: You』d better hurry!你最好快點!
B: Well, it would be a lot easier to finish if you stopped talking to me.
你要是不跟我說話,我會完成得更輕松。
A: Sorry!對不起!
超級短語
make contact with 取得聯系
* Have you make contact with your uncle in Taiwan?你跟台灣的舅舅取得聯系了嗎?
「取得聯系」還有很多其他說法:
*Have you reached Mr. Lee yet?
*Have you gotten in touch with Mr. Lee?
*Have you gotten a hold of Mr. Lee?
*Have you connected with Mr. Lee?
*Have you been able to connect with Mr. Lee?
額外成就感lose contact with 失去聯系
I』ve lose contact with most of my school friends.我跟大多數同學已經失去了聯系。
4、It』s a Piece of Cake. 這很容易
A: Jim, I heard you』ve bought a new computer.吉姆,我聽說你買了一台新電腦。
B: Yes. Look, it is on my desk.是的,看,就在我的桌子上。
A: Your office looks different with a computer. By the way, is it difficult to use a computer?有了一台電腦,你的辦公室看上去大不一樣了。噢,對了,用電腦難嗎?
B: Not at all. It』s a piece of cake.一點也不。這很容易。
A: A piece of cake?很容易?
B: Yes. It』s easy and convenient to use a computer. But it takes a long time to really master it.是的,使用電腦很容易,也很方便,但要真正掌握它就需要時間了
A: Jim, could you do me a favor?吉姆,你能幫我個忙嗎?
B: Sure, just ask. What can I do for you?當然,說吧。要我做什麼?
A: My car has a problem starting. Could you please take a look at it for me?
我的車啟動不了。你能幫我看一下嗎?
B: No sweat. It』s a piece of cake.沒問題。這很容易。
A: Are you sure?你肯定?
B: Absolutely. I』m a great mechanic.絕對。我修車很在行。
A: Thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it.多謝幫忙。我真的很感激。
B: Anytime.願意效勞。
5、I Couldn』t Agree More.我完全同意
A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末過得怎麼樣?
B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海灘玩了,還在那兒吃了燒烤。
A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你們也游泳了吧?
B: Sure. I think it』s a fantastic place to go.當然。我覺得那是個好去處。
A: I couldn』t agree more. That』s an ideal place for a vacation.我完全同意。那是個理想的度假場所。
B: It sure is.當然。
A: I can』t wait to go there myself.我都巴不得親自到那兒去玩玩。
A: Beautiful weather, isn』t it? 今天天氣不錯,是不是?
B: Yes, it is. Are you here on business?是的,的確不錯。你來這兒出差嗎?
A: No, I』m on a vacation to see the famous Three Gorges. 不,我休假去著名的三峽旅遊。
B: I』m going there for a tour, too. Is this your first trip to China?
我也是去游三峽的。你這是第一次來中國嗎?
A: Yes, it is. 是的。
B: Why don』t we go together? I can show you around. I think you』ll have a better time.我們何不結伴而行呢?我可以帶你到處走走。我想你會玩得更開心的
A: I couldn』t agree more.我完全同意。
B: Great, let』s go!太好了,走吧!
5、I Couldn』t Agree More. 我完全同意
A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末過得怎麼樣?
B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海灘玩了,還在那兒吃了燒烤
A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你們也游泳了吧?
B: Sure. I think it』s a fantastic place to go.當然。我覺得那是個好去處
A: I couldn』t agree more. That』s an ideal place for a vacation.我完全同意。那是個理想的度假場所
B: It sure is.當然
A: I can』t wait to go there myself.我都巴不得親自到那兒去玩玩
A: Beautiful weather, isn』t it? 今天天氣不錯,是不是?
B: Yes, it is. Are you here on business?是的,的確不錯。你來這兒出差嗎?
A: No, I』m on a vacation to see the famous Three Gorges不,我休假去著名的三峽旅遊
B: I』m going there for a tour, too. Is this your first trip to China?我也是去游三峽的,你這是第一次來中國嗎?
A: Yes, it is. 是的
B: Why don』t we go together? I can show you around. I think you』ll have a better time.我們何不結伴而行呢?我可以帶你到處走走。我想你會玩得更開心的
A: I couldn』t agree more.我完全同意
B: Great, let』s go!太好了,走吧!
6、Thank You for Everything. 感謝你做的一切
A: Jenny, are you having a good time?詹妮,你在這兒玩得開心嗎?
B: Yes, of course. This is a really wonderful party with interesting people and great food.當然開心,這場晚會有美食、佳賓,真是棒極了
A: I』m glad you are enjoying yourself很高興你在這里玩得開心
B: Thank you for the invitation.感謝你的邀請
A: It』s my pleasure. Can I get you another glass of champagne?這是我的榮幸。再來一杯香檳嗎?
B: Yes, I』d love another glass. You』re a wonderful hostess. Thank you for everything.是的,我還想再來一杯。你真是一位出色的女主人。感謝你做的一切
A: It』s my pleasure having you here. 你能來是我的榮幸。
A: Mrs. Lee, I』ve stayed here for almost a week. I really must leave tomorrow.
李太太,我在這兒已經住了差不多一個星期了。我明天真得走了
B: Please feel free to stay as long as you want. You know you』re always welcome here.請隨意,想住多久就住多久吧。你總是受歡迎的
A: Thank you. You』ve been so nice to me.謝謝,你對我真好
B: Is there anything else I can do for you before your leave?在你走之前還要我做點什麼嗎?
A: No, thanks. You』ve done a lot for me already. Thank you for everything.
不用了,多謝。你已經為我做了很多。感謝你做的一切。
B: Don』t mention it. I』ve really enjoyed your company.不必客氣,有你的陪伴,我也很開心。
7、Don』t Worry about It. 別擔心
A: Jodi, I must get a hold of Jim today, but I forgot his address and phone number.
祖迪,我今天一定得跟吉姆聯繫上,可是我忘了他的地址和電話號碼了
B: Don』t worry about it. I have his pager number right here.別擔心。我這兒有他的呼機號。
A: Really? You』ve helped me a lot. Thank you.真的嗎?你幫了我大忙,謝謝
B: Forget it. It』s nothing.不用客氣,這沒什麼。
A: Anna, Would you like to dance?安娜,你想跳舞嗎?
B: I』d love to, but I』m a terrible dancer. I』m afraid I may step on your toes. 哦,我很樂意。可是我跳得很糟糕。我擔心踩著你的腳。
A: Don』t worry about it. I』ll show you how. It』s a piece of cake.別擔心。我教你怎麼跳。簡單得很
B: Thank you. I』ll try my best.謝謝,我會盡力的
I Apologize. 我很抱歉
A: Jessie, I』m afraid I can』t come back home for dinner tonight.
傑茜,我恐怕今晚不能回家吃晚飯了。
B: Not back home for dinner again? That』s the third time this week!
又不回家吃晚飯?這個星期你已經是第三次了這樣了!
A: I』m sorry. Our company has just opened. There are always too many things to handle. You know that.對不起。我們的公司剛剛開業,總是有太多事情要處理,這你是知道的
B: You don』t have to explain. Suit yourself.你不必解釋了,隨便你。
A: I apologize. You have my word, I』ll spend some time with you on the weekend. I promise.很抱歉。我向你保證,周末抽時間來陪你,我發誓。
B: We』ll see.再說吧
A: Thank you for understanding. I promise I』ll make it up to you.謝謝你能理解。我保證一定給你補上。
A: Sam, you』ve got to forgive me.山姆,你得原諒我。
B: Forgive you for what?原諒你什麼?
A: I used your computer. And I』m afraid I』ve erased your personal files accidentally.我用了你的電腦。恐怕我不小心把你的私人文件刪掉了。
B: No! Are you kidding me?不!你跟我開玩笑?
A: I』m afraid not. I apologize.不是,我很抱歉
B: I can』t believe it! I have all my important personal documents stored in that computer. It』s no laughing matter.我簡直不敢相信!我將所有重要的私人資料都存入電腦了。這可不是鬧著玩的。
A: I told you I』m sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?我都跟你道歉了。我怎樣做才能彌補我的過錯?
B: Well, you should be sorry! Don』t ever use my computer again! You can』t do anything now, it』s too late!你應該道歉!再也不許用我的電腦了!現在你做什麼都沒有用了,已經太遲了!
You Did a Good Job. 你幹得很好。
A: Tom, I』ve got good news for you.湯姆,我給你帶來了好消息。
B: What is it? 什麼好消息?
A: Haven』t you heard that your novel has won The Nobel Prize?你難道沒有聽說你的小說獲諾貝爾獎了?
B: Really? I can』t believe it. It』s like a dream come true. I never expected that I would win The Nobel Prize!真的?簡直不敢相信。這就像做夢一樣。我從沒想到會獲得諾貝爾獎!
A: You did a good job. I』m extremely proud of you.你幹得不錯。我真為你感到自豪B: Thanks for the compliment.多謝誇獎
A: You certainly deserve it. Let』s celebrate!你該拿這個獎。我們好好慶祝一下吧!
A: I heard you were promoted to general manager of IBM』s China Headquarters.
我聽說你被提升為IBM公司中國總部的總經理了
B: That』s true. I got the news yesterday.沒錯,我是昨天才知道的
A: You did a good job for the company. So, this is your first day in the new position. How do you feel?你為公司作出了貢獻,那麼,今天是你在新職位上的第一天,感覺怎麼樣?
B: Not bad. I』m confident. And I like challenges.不錯,我有信心,而且,我喜歡挑戰
A: I believe you are cut out for this position.我相信你能夠勝任這份工作
B: Thank you. 謝謝你。
10、I』m Looking Forward to It. 我期待著這件事
A: I』ve been working hard for a whole year. I really need a break.我辛辛苦苦工作了整整一年。我真得歇歇了。
B: That』s true. You need to take some time off to relax.真的。你需要抽出一些時間放鬆一下。
A: You said it. I』m looking forward to my annual vacation.你說得沒錯。我正期待著年假的到來。
B: When are you going to take your vacation?你什麼時候開始休假?
A: Later this month. I can』t wait!這個月底。我等不及了!
B: I really envy you. I』m not taking my vacation until December.我真羨慕你。我要到十二月份才能休假。
A: Mr. Wang, have you enjoyed your stay here?王先生,你在這兒過得愉快嗎?
B: Of course, I』ve enjoyed it very much. I』ve met my old friends and made some new friends.當然,我過得很愉快。我見到了我的老朋友,還結識了一些新朋友
A: We』ve all enjoyed being with you. When will you come back?我們都喜歡跟你在一起。你什麼時候回來?
B: Sometime next year.明年的某個時候。
A: I』m looking forward to seeing you again.Take care.我期待再一次見到你,多保重
B: The same to you. Keep in touch. 你也一樣。保持聯系。