常用酒店英語
⑴ 酒店常用英語
一、
1) Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?
早上好,客房預訂處,我能為您做什麼?
2)What kind of room would you like to reserve?
您想訂哪種類型的房間?
3)A single room or a double room?
要單人間還是雙人房間?
4) For which dates do you want to book the rooms?
您想訂哪幾天的房間呢?
5) What time will you be arriving?
您將在何時到達?
6) May I know your name?
您能告訴我您的名字嗎?
7)How long will you be staying?
您將要住多久?
8)I』d like to confirm your reservation.
我要確認一下您的預訂。
9) I』ll check the room availability.
我查查客房預訂情況。
10) You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand.
您應預期付1000美元的定金。
11)There is a 10 per cent discount.
10%的折扣。
12)What kind of room would you be prefer?
您要什麼樣的房間?
13) Have you got a booking?
您預訂了嗎?
14)A single room or a double room?
要單人間還是雙人房間?
15) We』ll extend your reservation for you.
我們將會按您的要求作相應的更改。
16) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.願您在我們飯店過得愉快!
17) Please don』t leave anything behind.請不要遺忘你的東西。
18) Mind (or watch) your step!
請走好!
19) We wish you a pleasant journey.
祝您旅途愉快!
20) Have a nice trip!一路平安!
21) All the best!萬事如意。
22) Take care!多保重!
23) Good luck!祝您好運!
24) Thank you (very much)
謝謝您(非常感謝)。
25) Thanks a lot.多謝。
26) Thank you for coming.
謝謝您的光臨。
27) Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感謝您在我們飯店下榻。
28) I』m very grateful to you.
非常感謝您。
29) It』s very kind of you.
謝謝,您真客氣。
30) You are (most) welcome.
不用謝,不用客氣。
31) Not at all.不用謝。
32) Don』t mention it.不用謝。
33) My pleasure.(or with pleasure)
很高興能為您服務。
34) Glad to be of service.
很高興為您服務。
35) At your service.樂意為您效勞。
36) I』m sorry.很抱歉。
37) Excuse me.對不起。
38) I』m terribly sorry. It』s my fault.
非常抱歉,那是我的過錯。
39) I』m awfully sorry for my carelessness.對於我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。
40) Sorry to have kept you waiting.
對不起,讓您久等了。
41) Sorry to interrupt you.
對不起,打擾了。
42) That』s all right.這沒什麼。
43) It doesn』t matter.沒關系。
44) Never mind.不要緊,沒關系。
45) Let』s forget it.算了吧!
46) What can I do for you?
我能為您干點什麼?
47) Can I help you?
48) 我能為您干點什麼?
49) Is there anything I can do for you?
有什麼能為您效勞的嗎?
50) Just a moment, please.
請稍等一下。
51) Don』t worry about it別擔心。
52) I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?)
對不起,請再說一遍好嗎?
53) You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow.貝羅先生,有您的電話。
54) Who is speaking, please?
請問您是誰?(電話用語)
55) I』ll switch you to Room 1120.
我馬上給您接301房間。
56) What number are you calling?
請問對方什麼電話號碼。
57) Who would you like to talk to?
請問受話人姓名?
58) Could you hold the line, please?
請(拿著話筒)稍等一會好嗎?
59) Here are come letters for you.
這是您的信。
60) What a shame!多可惜!
61) I』m sorry to hear that!
聽到這事我很難過。
62) We are all sorry to hear of your illness.聽說您病了都很擔心。
63) There ,there, Now try not to get too upset about it.
好啦,不要為這事太煩惱了。
64) I wish you good health.祝您健康。
65) Let me wish you every success.
祝您一切順利!
66) Happy New Year!新年快樂!
67) Merry Christmas!聖誕節快樂!
68) Happy birthday to you!
祝您生日快樂!
69) Congratulations!祝賀您!(恭喜)
70) My hearty congratulations!
衷心祝賀您!
71) As you wish(or like)
隨您的便。
72) Certainly.當然可以。
73) Of course.當然可以。
74) Go ahead and do what you like.
干吧,你喜歡干什麼就干什麼。
75) I』m sorry, that』s not allowed.
對不起,這是不允許的。
76) No, I』m afraid not.不,恐怕不行。
77) Out of the question, I』m afraid.
恐怕不可能。
78) Walk straight ahead.一直往前走。
79) Turn left(right).往左(右)轉。
80) Go upstairs(downstairs).
上(下)樓。
81) Take the lift to the third floor.
乘電梯到三樓。
82) The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance.
電梯間在大廳靠大門外。
83) The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall.
大堂服務員將領您去宴會廳。
84) There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.洗手間在走廊盡頭。
85) The post and cable service is opposite the bar.
郵電所在酒吧對面。
86) The bank is next to the shop.
銀行在小賣部隔壁。
87) You can get your money changed at the cashier』s desk.
你可以收銀外兌換錢。
88) How much would you like to change?你要兌換多少呢?